"F**k U Dhaba" @ JUIT

In the mid way of my college campus(JUIT) and waknaghat ...there is a "Chaye Paratha Dhaba". At least all Juitians are aware about it. In students it is famous as "f**k U Dhaba", but fewer one know how it get named so.

One of our respected Senior faculty used to buy cigarettes from there. More specific only "Navy cut brand". Now you all juitians might have guessed him.

So, whenever he used to buy it, he always greet the owner of the dhaba by saying "thank U". But Owner of dhaba was unable to understand the meaning of "thank u".

one day he asked some of our seniors that your faculty say me "thank U" whenever I give him packets of cigarette. As usual Students are "Born Harami ". They replied that he wish u for your care and loyalty so you should too wish him. so Always reply him "f**k U" whenever he wish you "thank U".

Next time when faculty bought packet and ...

faculty: thank U.
Dhaba's owner: F**k U (with a smile on face like feeling proud on his words).

Faculty was shocked on his behavior

Faculty: Do u know the meaning of it?
Dhaba's owner: No sir (politely), but I know I should reply you like this, so again "F**k U". Actually sir some of students tought me to reply you like this.

Now faculty was relaxed that he was really not f**ked up by owner......but it is another thing that he was really f**ked up by students.

After this incident that Dhaba got it's popularity as "F**k U " Dhaba in students.

But don't go on the name. It is cheap n best near by campus.So must visit it once...for tasty parathas, maggi, sandwich and tea/cold drinks.....and cigarette..."Navi cut brand". heyy...don't worry u are not going to be F**ked up again there...now dhaba's owner know the meaning of "F**k U".


Branded Paratha now on local Dhabas

















::Have A Break::

Now a days Lalu prasad yadav is free from core politics so he has started a dhaba near our college...

Since it's new and high profile dhaba so visitors always have to wait to get their order...

one day I ordered and said to make it fast..in next minute I got my order..when I got the bill I found Rs. 150 more in bill...when I inquired about the bill....laluji said Your order was under "Tatkaal Quota". Rs 150 is added under this scheme.

Hats off for his management Skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment