Dil Ye Jalta hai !!


Really I got hurt
(Dil ye jalta hai) in JUIT (Joint Union of Inefficient Technocrats)
When ever...


1. I see A crowded Badminton court.

2. I see no LAN connection from Girl's Hostel.

3. I see 9 pointers. (Where avg. CGPA is near 6)

4. I see Test papers where question seems out of syllabus.

5. I get the massage in PNB ATM that your Card is unauthorized.

6. I see elevator in Academic block Coz Students are not allowed to use it.

7. I see 2 buttons of college shirt is missing after getting washed in laundry.

8. I see those faculties who R enjoying smart salary even they know nothing.

9. I go to borrow a book in library and status of that particular book comes "ISSUED".

10. I see myself single on Mall road in evening.(Where others are with more than one)

11. I want to get an easy recharge for my RIM mobile (no easy recharge service for RIM here)

12. I login to Corporate Client (to surf Internet) and massage comes "Multiple Login not Allowed".


13. I go to dispensary and Dr.(specially lady) starts his/her speech instead of prescribing medicine.

14. I go to get a print out in CL-3/4 and they show my account in minus 400...so no service available.

15. I remember "MaC 'D' (Dhabas)" which was below girls hostel. (Aapki Rasoi is not better substitue)

16. I enjoy movie in Auditorium and Dialogue of actress seems as speech of Mayawati. (Terrible sound system)

17. I download 10 MB stuffs from Net and downloading speed status comes "Remaining time 20 minute 10 sec."

18. I see some of my "Class-worm classmates"(those who never wanna to bunk a lecture) who deny to go for A mass bunk.

19. I see "garm n fulle Bhature" is being served to faculty in Mess.(where we got crushed one after waiting in long queue)

..more to be added soon.

6 comments:

Rishi said...

rightly sair dude.... nice observation on lil things but hard heart aching...

Ank$ said...

great blog .....

ExpresS waY said...

ya it is Coz U people responded it greatly !!
n i will always try to maintain it....keep surfing.

Aadii said...

first of all.. a gr8 design.. nice blog and a nicer post ;) keep up the good work dude...

Unknown said...

grt work dude...too good blog...:-)
all d best in future...

Priyank said...

ultimate..:)

Post a Comment